Friday, April 29, 2011

Coffee

As I'm riding in the passenger seat riding threw mid town manhattan there is a coffee shop on every corner. Now I love coffee just as much as the next person but coffee is not my life. Now on my vacation I stopped at this one coffee shop in Sumter South Carolina called: Baker's Chioce and it was a small shop and they served cakes, pastries, t-shirts and coffee mugs. Now to my point... LOL the barista made me this ice coffee named Milky Way.. It was soooo good.. It was a mixture Mocha and Caramel.. Just one of the greatest coffees I had in a very long time.

Riding threw the streets of Manhattan you see a lot of things you dont see any place else. And my husband is showing all the different places he worked as an Electrician.. Sorry I didn't marry a slum, slob or scrub! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment