Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome

Hello out there in cyber world.. This is my very first post and I'm new to this! This week has been pretty good for me beside the fact that I found out my uncle has cancer! Yep the BIG C.. I still haven't gone up to the hospital to visit him because I don't want to see the disappointment on his face. So I just laying acroos my bed just thinking about it and him.

I also just came off a wonderful vacation with my husband and children and now I'm ready to move to South Carolina.. I'm really sick of New York or could it be that I'm sick of living in this apartment that I've been living in my whole life??

Just have a lot on my mind latly and just been dealing with it in different kinds of ways.. Watching Tv, sleeping, eating or my favorite thing to do... KNIT!! Yahhhh

Well bye now I'm going to watch Grey's on my DVR.. Good Night for now

No comments:

Post a Comment