Sunday, November 4, 2012

Before Hurricane Sandy

Last weekend my husband and I spent Halloween weekend in Atlantic City before Sandy hit.. Little did we know she was going to hit as hard as she did.. We had a great weekend away from the kids with great conversation, great food and great friends.. Our weekend was cut short because Sandy was on her way! The tides was rising and the waves was about 10 feet high. It was kind of scary to see.. The hotel was checking all the guest out early thank God they was very aware of what was going on because when your on vacation your on vacation! Enjoying yourself and the ones your with..

On our way out I was able to catch video of the water rising onto the Atlantic City Express Way! I'm so glad we was able to get out and get home to our children.

God is good! No excuse me God is great!!

Peace and Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment