Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 18 Lupus Awareness month

May 18:

Lupus is typically treated by a doctor called a rheumatologist. Depending on how lupus affects their body, some people with lupus may need additional care from specialists, like a dermatologist for skin problems, a nephrologist for kidney disease, or a cardiologist for heart complications

Eucation is the key...


Nicole your beautiful butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment