Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden..

Everyone is tweeting, facebooking and probably blogging that Osama Bin Laden is dead..

Ummm I may just be the only person that feels this way BUT that's a life thats lost! I mean I truely understand that he was the mastermind to a lot of other people's death and training other men, women and kids to be just like him.. To me being a mother that's a child lost, as me being a wife that's a husband lost, as me being a child that's a father lost..

He has to answer to GOD or his God about the lives he took and lives he destroyed.

And who has the right to take another mans life??

1 comment:

  1. I agree we should never celebrate the death of an enemy especially one that in his death has the power to kill more people than he did alive. He has to stand before the same God whether he or anyone else realizes it and that is the God of Israel who taught us to love our enemies as well as our peoples.

    ReplyDelete