Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Depression

Goodmorning

I just don't understand how I wake up this morning depressed! Ugggg, this is starting to get o my nerves... I'm taking my antidepressant everyday like I'm suppose to and I'm still feeling this gloomy feeling.. I know it's the lupus that makes me feel this way because I truly live a normal life.. Today I really don't want to go to my support group and I know I need to go to get the support that's needed to get me threw the times like today. The group has helped me threw so much and I need to give back to someone else. I hate when I make commitments because I don't know how I'll be feeling that day. The depression feeling is coming on because I really don't want to leave the house!! Haaaa that's it! See writing helps, even if it's just rambling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment